PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATIONS
What is photovoltaic energy?
Photovoltaic solar energy is a renewable energy source that is obtained directly from solar radiation through a solar panel that in turn transforms it into electrical energy.
the benefits of using solar energy?
benefits include: Renewable Energy Source; it is a limited source of energy.
It is the
cleanest source of energy available. It doesn’t increase global warming as it
does not produce greenhouse gases or dangerous by-products for the environment.
the advantages of using solar energy?
The advantages are:
1. 100% inexhaustible, renewable and free energy
2. It does not emit toxic substances or air pollutants.
3. Reduce the use of fossil fuel
4. Avoiding increasingly expensive energy bills
5. Reduces dependence on electricity grid and natural gas consumption
6. Subsidies for instalation